Animated Video for Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch
Our oceans are in trouble because of unsustainable fishing practices. Close to 85% of the world’s fisheries are being over fished. For almost 15 years, Seafood Watch has helped to sustain wild, diverse and healthy ocean ecosystems. Seafood Watch has made it easier for us to make better choices while shopping for fish. It’s as easy as downloading an app. Watch this animated video we produced in San Francisco to get a better idea of how you can help maintain an abundance of ocean critters.
Video Marketing Stats
Video marketing stats are continuing to see explosive growth in 2014. Part of Google’s algorithm for search rankings is assessed by the amount of time a visitor spends on your page, which is why a video is key to your marketing success.
If you were interested enough to click and watch our video for Seafood Watch, you retained roughly 50% of the information Seafood Watch wanted you to have. If you had skimmed through the text, you would have retained 10%. We’ve taken the guess work out of explaining their concept and have given you the basic understanding through our animated video.
10 Must Know Stats for Video Marketing
1. 89 million people in the US are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today.
2. Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016.
3. Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks.
4. Globally, online video traffic will be 55% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016.
5. 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.
6. Mobile and tablet shoppers are 3x as likely to view a video as computer users.
7. Mobile video ads that include social media buttons drive 36% higher engagement.
8. 76% of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration.
9. 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
10. More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos.
Share and Enjoy
Need a Quote?
Follow Us on Twitter
If you really want to stay up on the coolest videos and the latest technology, subscribe to our Twitter page. We promise not to bore you!